Solitutde

Monday, September 24, 2012

Please vote!

Happy Fall! This is my favorite time of year. Perhaps its the sounds of the crickets slowly fading away, the evening's hint of crispness or the squirrels mad frenzy harvesting their "finds". I love watching the geese gather and fly south from my top deck that overlooks the Long Island Sound.

I find it enticing to create a fall "to do" list encompassing indoor baking, knitting and all things meant for cozy days to outdoor get-the-garden-ready-for-winter projects. I've tucked my herbs that thrived outdoors in my summer garden into pots that now keep me company at work.

Contributing to my blog more frequently is a must on my fall list and introducing new topics, photography, recipes and projects a must. With that in mind, please see the link below.

Wittches's Submission in Converse 3 Artists 1 Song - "Warrior" Remix Contest

My son Michael, has put in countless hours getting his career as a music engineer off the ground. He's worked on several projects for many artists. Please listen and vote for his work at the link above.

Enjoy the golden days that lie ahead, the autumn air and changing light....

No comments:

Post a Comment